Monday, April 21, 2014

I love improving

Today is a great day.
I felt so strong and ON at work that I worked out right after with the dogs out running around. This shit is working, my LIFE is working. Things are going up everywhere I look. I'm grateful that I'm grateful.

Today I am secure in myself. I am who I am and that's ok no matter who is around, no matter what the situation. Secure.

Today I am guided by my own compass. I listen to my inner Yes and No and that's how I navigate the world.

Today I respect my word as my law. I do what I say I'm going to do, and I finish what I start.

These three are deeply satisfying and I want to keep them around for a long time. This is my morning for many mornings to come. Secure, Committed to my Word, and Self Guided.

Peace on to all people and love for the earth. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment