Sunday, April 13, 2014

Today's goal which I will carry with me for the entire day.

I have been following my mornings, fuck to the yeah, I know this is what I need and I know that I'm getting it. This morning I want to put down in text who I am living up to be today and perhaps I can find the overall picture of who I will be.

First I am honest with myself -- I can feel my wants just like I can feel what kind of food will satisfy my hunger and what kind of music fits my mood. I feel my wants and I don't deny them. I embrace my wants because that's a true expression of who I am. Somewhere inside me I want to be with a man because I think it will be a good experience. I also want to be more potent -- the story I've created for myself robs me of my virility, so it's time to drop that shit like an old pair of undies in a mexican neighborhood. That's the big one I'll focus on for today.

Today I'm not a victim, things don't just happen to me, it's not the way it is just because.

TODAY I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERY PERSON AND EVERY THOUGHT IN MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment